AdWords Experts for Nonprofit Organizations
- $10,000 per month advertising grant
- Ability to expand the grant up to $40,000 per month
- Quick response upon application submission
- More targeted traffic means better results
Can You Use $10,000 a Month In Free Ads?
Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool.
Google Ad Grants empowers nonprofit organizations to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.com.
Nonprofit organizations can receive for $329 per day in Google AdWords for free.
That’s $120,000 a year!
If you want to get the most out of your Google grant, then hire Dark Blu Media – we specialize in AdWords for nonprofits.
Introduction to Google Grants Video
What Are Google Adwords?
When you go to Google.com and search for something, you’ll often notice that some of the results are in a light yellow box at the top of the page, and some are in smaller box-like blocks on the right side of the page. These are Google AdWords.
Companies pay to have their ads show up when you search for things related to their products and services.
5 Ways Adwords Can Help Your Organization
- Advertise Your Mission
- Promote Events
- Increase Donations
- Market Products & Services
- Target People Looking To Support Your Cause
Does Your Organization Qualify For The Grant?
Your Organization Must Have:
Your Organization Won’t Qualify If It Is:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
3 Things You Should Know
- Your organization must have a website for the ads to link to.
- Non-Stop Action. Your Adwords campaign must be continuously managed on a monthly basis or it will be deactivated.
- Use It, Or Lose It. Your $10,000-a-month grant money must be used or else any unused credit will not roll over to the next month.